Key focus areas:
- Streamline on top and under water on front and back
- Kicking freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breastroke
- Freestyle bi-lateral breathing
- Floating and balance while carrying out movement
To graduate to Level A the swimmer must demonstrate proficiency in:
- Breaststroke kick in streamline position on a board for five meters.
- Freestyle catch-up drill with bi-lateral breathing and six beat kick for ten meters.
- Backstroke with good body position for ten meters.
- Sculling for twenty seconds.
- Dive in and dolphin back to the surface.