Key focus areas:
- Streamline on front and back
- Kicking freestyle and backstroke
- Body position
- Freestyle arm movement breathing to right side only.
To graduate to Level C the swimmer must demonstrate proficiency in:
- An underwater Rocket for two meters.
- A pencil float on front and back for three seconds each.
- Backstroke kick in streamline position for three meters without a board.
- Log rolls to one side for three meters.
- Bubble arm, Breathing arm (Freestyle) on a board for three meters.
- Dive in off one knee and dog paddle back to the side and climb out.