Key focus areas:
- Streamline on front
- Kicking freestyle
- Going under water
- Falling in and climbing out
To graduate to Level D the swimmer must demonstrate proficiency in:
- A Starfish float on front and back for five seconds each.
- Retrieve a submerged object.
- Freestyle kick in streamline position on a board for three meters while blowing bubbles.
- Backstroke kick on a board for three meters.
- A Rocket for two meters.
- Lean forwards into the pool, dog paddle back to the side and climb out.